Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Lily and the Hidden Secrets" is now available!!

Sorry I haven't been writing too much lately. I am so busy with school and life, but at least I am here now.

My second book, "Lily and the Hidden Secrets" is now available for purchase. It is available at Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com and many other locations as well.

Brief Synopsis:

Lily Wright lives in what she thought was just a small little town in Kansas, but little did she know the historical features that lay undisturbed for centuries in Scott City. Upon the many battles against her evil enemy, Michael, she now must come face to face with what her destiny was meant to become. The combat against the vicious Taemites, whom have been allowed to rule the world and Strapron for millions of years, will finally be challenged by the tactics of Lily and her friends. This time Lily will be forced to make some drastic changes that she will never be able to undo.




I am working hard to be able to begin making some school visits to meet some of my readers. If anyone is interested in arranging a tour please visit my personal website at http://darcyjbusch.webs.com/

I'll try to update this blog more often.
Take care.
Darcy Busch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home